Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meet the Scor-pal Team-Lisa Andrews

Please say hello to Lisa Andrews!

I live in beautiful Colorado! I have been crafting my whole life and love everything paper crafts! I have two small children that keep me hopping, both take after their momma and they love crafting right along with me. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 12 years. I have been stamping and coloring with copics for a year and a half and just recently started using Distress Inks. I love Distress Inks because they act so much like watercolors. I also love photography, mostly nature photography but I also love taking pictures of my kids. I have been on a handful of design teams and have really enjoyed all of the different teams. My Scor-Pal is my best friend! I can't wait to share all the crafting possibilities you can do with it.

A few projects from Lisa:

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Lisa. Your projects are wonderful. I love that cake shaped card. I look forward to seeing your other creations.

Riette said...

hi lisa! Stunning first card - it looks like a beautiful wedding cake!

Patti J said...

Your projects are beautiful, Lisa! So happy to 'meet you', and am looking forward to seeing your next creations! Thanks for sharing :)

sempermom said...

Hi Lisa, so nice to meet you!

genagirl said...

How cute!! And CO is awesome, I just visited there for the first time in April!

Tanya said...

Hi Lisa, beautiful projects! I'm off to check out your blog, I tried coloring with Distress Inks and I wasn't too happy, your coloring is beautiful!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Love your projects and I can't wait to see more! I've become a follower and subscribed so I can see what's happening here. Your Scor-Pal blog is on my home page now, cool!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
welcome to the team and congrats of course
i just love your creations hunni
hope to see more soon
hugs angelique

Ravengirl said...

What wonderful projects! I can't wait to see what other wonderful things you do!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful projects. thanks for sharing them and welcome to the team!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the design.

Anonymous said...

Very cute projects ! Good to get to know you !

Patty Williams

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations for being on the DT and love your projects. The cake card is so pretty and the little snowman box is so sweet for Holiday treats!
It will be great to watch and see what you are creating!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful work. Loving that snowman box.

emasmom said...

love both of your designs. what stamp did you use for the snowman treat box. just adorable.

emasmom said...

love your designs. what stamp did you use for the snowman treat box. just adorable.