Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meet the Scor-pal Team-Diane Zechman


My name is Diane Zechman and I am thankful to have the opportunity to share my paper-crafting projects with you. I am married to a great husband and I’m a mother to two wonderful daughters. We live in North-Eastern PA in the USA and have one spoiled little dog. I’m also known as "Cookiestamper" on the internet because I love cookies and occasionally I enjoy creating designs on them with cookie stamps.

I have been actively rubber stamping and paper-crafting since the year 2000 and was quickly “hooked” on this hobby! Along the way I have been fortunate to be a part of a few design teams which helped me to grow and step “outside my box”. Over the past several years I have enjoyed working with many different styles, creating cards and various 3-D items. The Scor-Pal tool is one of my “essential” items to create with. It will never gather dust as it is used on almost every card and project I make.

I have been drawn to paper-crafting because being able to make something nice with my own hands and see a finished product in a short amount of time is very satisfying. The Scor-Pal allows me to easily and effortlessly realize those accomplishments. I hope you have as much fun with the Scor-Pal as I do! 

Thanks, Diane!
Here is are two of the great projects Diane has to share today:

 

 

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful projects. thanks for sharing them.

Jacque

Cyndie said...

Welcome to the team! I got hungry when I read about your cookie hobby ;)

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Fun projects.

sempermom said...

Hi Diane,
nice to meet you! very cute projects!

if you ever need a cookie taster, thats me,i'll bring the coffee, just call me LOL

sempermom said...

i would love the how-to's for those adorable projects!
Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Hi Diane. Welcome to this team. Your projects are just wonderful. I look forward to seeing more.

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Hello ladies! Thanks for the welcome!
sempermom, here are links to my blog posts for these projects. You can find more info there.
http://papercookies.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2010/09/02/splashin-in-the-puddles/
http://papercookies.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2010/02/14/happy-heart-day/

Nana Griffin said...

Love how you put together your first card! The other is lovely also.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane -- nice to know you ! You do lovely work !

Patty Williams

Carol N said...

Your work is beautiful, Diane. So glad you are sharing with us.

genagirl said...

Great examples! I love that you rubber stamp as well as cookie stamp!! That is too cool!

Tanya said...

Beautiful projects! Love the cut work in the first!

Jessica Y. said...

nice work! Wish I have a scro-pal

Patti J said...

Hi Diane! So happy to 'meet you', and can barely wait to see what you design next! Your projects are so much fun! Great job! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

I love the little doggie stamp!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on being selected for the team. I look forward to seeing your work.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
nice to meet you and get to know you a little bit better hunni
congrats on your DT membership
i love your creations
hugs angelique

sempermom said...

Thank You for the links Diane, i will be sure to check them out!
Thanks,
Holly

Debbie Rogers said...

Your creations are just adorable Diane! Oh,...and I love cookies too! :)

Toni Storie said...

So nice to meet you Diane! I love both of your projects that you have shared today!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are fabulous. I love cookies too, can't wait to see your cookie cards.

Anonymous said...

both projects are awesome! i'd love to see the measurements for the tent card.

Carla said...

Congrats, and I look forward to seeing your work! Your top card is amazing!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love seeing the projects by Diane.

Steph Ackerman said...

Great projects Diane.

jean w. said...

Loved these two items! Glad I found a new inspirational blog too with Diane!

weze said...

great projects Diane.........love the variety!

Auntie Em said...

I love your sweet little tent card with the little lady on it. And what a cute way to share a treat with someone in the little pocket. Great ideas.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Riette said...

I would love to know how to do that first card it is stunning!!