Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Meet the Scor-pal Team-Julie Koerber

Todays featured design team member is Julie Koerber.



If all I ever needed to know, I learned in kindergarten, I guess I should never quit coloring! I’m a gal who finds a kind of inner peace when she’s allowed to play with markers or paints to let her creativity flow. I’ve been stamping since 2000 and really, by accident. After a step aerobics class one Saturday, my sister-in-law forced me to go with her to one of those at-home stamping parties. It’s funny because – she left me there! Since then, I have gone on to be a card maker that’s been published in a handful of national card making magazines. Needless to say, I now consider inky fingers an accessory! Since 2007, I have been honored to serve on a handful of different design teams and really look forward to stretching my creativity with all that the Scor-Pal can do! I’m sitting here with some pretty talented designers – some of the best in the industry! I hail from South Central Montana where the deer and the antelope play. I’m proud to be called “wife” by my hubby, Ken, and “mom” by my two kiddos, Ellie and Cal. When I’m not getting crafty in my “mom cave,” I’m the editor of a regional women’s magazine called Yellowstone Valley Woman.

Julie's project (with more details on her blog):




15 comments:

Cyndie said...

Wow, I LOVE your project! I will definitely check out your blog. Welcome to the Scor-Pal DT!

Theresa's Studio said...

Great project....good to see Julie here.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a lovely idea hunni
nice to meet you and looking to dee more projects
congrats on your DT membership
hugs angelique

Unknown said...

Welcome Julie. That's a wonderful project. I love your coloring.

Tanya said...

Beautiful! I am already a big fan of Julie's work. :)

Patti J said...

Hi Julie! So nice to 'meet you'!!! I am already looking forward to your next post for Scor-Pal, and am off to check out your blog! Congrats, again! Hugs!!!

weze said...

Julie what a great project! Already planning on trying it soon!

jean w. said...

Hi Julie! Congratulations in your new DT position. I have seen your work in print...looking foward to seeing more of your talents displayed in Scor-Pal projects!

Melissa Hungria said...

Hi Julie, and welcome to the design team! Having seen these examples with what we can do with our Scor-Pals, I realized that I'm really underusing it! Thanks for sharing your project!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That is so funny, left at a stamp class and then onto being published, that was a great twist in your life! Love your project and can't wait to see more.

Ravengirl said...

What a wonderful project! I already enjoy your work with Flourishes!

Anonymous said...

Julie, that is a great project and I love the rose design on the front. Welcome to the team!!

sempermom said...

Hi Julie! so nice to meet you.
LOVE the beautiful project!

Riette said...

That is Stunning!! I need a Scor-Pal!! (I have a buddy :D)

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie - I've been an admirer of your work for a long time ! That box is stunning !

Patty Williams