We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "Spring and/or Flowers and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on April 30th and the new one starts on May 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on May 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is Toni so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
- 4 1/4" x 11" piece of paper for card base
- 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" piece of acetate for pop-up tag
- Craft knife
- Flower and word dies, leaf punch
- Additional card stock for flower and sentiment
- Liquid and dimensional adhesives
- Embellishments as desired (ribbon and button)
- Stamps and ink
Place the 4 1/4" x 11" piece of designer paper in the Scor-Pal with the 11" side of the paper against the top fence. Score the paper at 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 5 1/2", 7 1/4", 8 1/4" and 10".
Flip the designer paper over and find the scored line at 5 1/2". With a ruler and a pencil, mark 5/8" from the top and bottom.Scor-Mat into your Scor-Pal. With your craft knife, trim away an opening between the two marks on the 5 1/2" score line.
Scor-Tape, as shown.
Scor-Tape from one of the 1" segments and secure your tag, making certain that your tag is centered in the opening and lined up with the bottom of the card base. Remove the adhesive backing from the other 1" segment and secure it to the tag and the first 1" segment, creating the bottom of the pop-up card base.
This concludes my Pop-Up card tutorial made especially for the April edition of the Scor-Pal More Than Once Score challenge.
Details - Stamps: It's Your Birthday (SU); Paper: Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch dp, Garden Green, Snow Storm Smooth White (MFP), acetate; Ink: Garden Green; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Mat, Scor-Tape, craft knife, ruler, Sissix Daisies #2, Memory Box Happy Script die, Blossom Petals Builder punch, Crystal Effects, Stampin' dimensionals, white taffeta ribbon, random yellow button.
*Pop-up card tutorial courtesy of Splitcoaststampers.
Katie - Inky Angel
the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!