Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Scor-pal and Viva Las VegaStamps! Week with Virginia Nebel

 We have a fun week of inspiration to share with you today from Scor-Pal and Viva Las VegaStamps! Be sure to leave comments on our blogs this week to be in the running for great prizes.  VLVS will be giving away a couple of pounds of rubber stamps, and we will be giving away a Scor-Pal and a Scor-Envi.  The more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win! 

I love this wagon of pretty flowers by Viva Las VegaStamps.  It's a large enough stamp image that it can stand on it's own as a focal element for my card.  I stamped the image one time each on yellow floral pattern paper and brown card stock.  I used the Scor-pal to create a simple embossed border, fussy cut around the flowers,  popped it onto the wagon image and you have just made a pretty note card!






Supplies: Viva Las Vegas stamp, Echo Park pattern papers, Scor-pal tool

22 comments:

Lynn said...

such a cute card ... the score lines set the little cart of flowers off so well ..

Sandra Strait said...

How sweet!

NWFlamingo said...

You've gone in a completely opposite direction from VLVS...but I like pansies too!

Glennis F said...

Lovely design - I do like the embossed border

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I've been using the Scor-Pal for borders on my cards. It is a fast and simple way to decorate the base of a card. thanks for sharing.

cghundley said...

Cute card.
The wagon looks
wonderful with
the bright flowers!
Carla from Utah

jusaweecatnap said...

I often look at a card I've made and think, "Hmmm, needs something to make it look finished." I think the subtle scoring around the stamped image is just what I need. Love that it's so simple to do.

Loly Borda said...

Lovely card! Love the focus image and the scored lines are the perfect frame. TFS

Ravengirl said...

A wonderful notecard! I can see it being done in several colors and given away as a set!

Unknown said...

great inspiration!!!

rush said...

love the embossing on this card. i have to make a mental note to do this again!

Tera Callihan said...

Such a sweet card

jcobb said...

I love this card, simple but classy.

Cazzy said...

That is such a pretty image and card, it looks wonderful with the CAS look and just embossing.

scrappylady said...

Very Nice! Love the use of the score lines.

Janis said...

The understated scoring frame is perfect for this gorgeous image.
<3 J

Tera Callihan said...

really nice for any occasion

Lucy E. said...

Your card is so pretty and delicate!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Very pretty card! TFS!

Benwah said...

Love the look of the flowers. The lines really add to the card. Thanks for sharing.

Lyneen said...

I have learned so much from this blog hop! Such great ideas! Love the score lines on the card... a touch of dimension without taking anything away from the image!!! Great card!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful. Love the scoring.