Thursday, August 15, 2013

Scor-Pal and Viva Las VegaStamps! Week with Jennie Harper

  We have a fun week of inspiration to share with you today from Scor-Pal and Viva Las VegaStamps! Be sure to leave comments on our blogs this week to be in the running for great prizes.  VLVS will be giving away a couple of pounds of rubber stamps, and we will be giving away a Scor-Pal and a Scor-Envi.  The more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win!

Hi Scor-Pal fans!  It's Jennie and I wanted to share a project I created for our Viva Las Vegastamps! ~ Scor-Pal Blog Week. Using a Scor-Pal, I created a card using the Faux Tile Technique.
Supplies:
Stamps: Viva Las Vegastamps!
Cardstock: Gina K. Designs
Adhesive: Scor-Tape
Scissors

Score a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of card stock at an angle at 1/2" increments.
Turn paper and repeat scoring every 1/2".
  Stamp images to create a collage effect and rub scored/stamped panel using an ink pad (directly to the paper).
Then layer it onto card stock and adhere to card front.
Here is a close up of the technique:
Love the pop of this technique using my Scor-Pal to great deep grid lines! This is very easy to do and hope you will give it a try soon! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

26 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

This is a really cool idea!!

Unknown said...

This is so great! Thank you for the tutorial.

jcobb said...

Thanks so much for showing how to do the grid! I'm learning so much this week. Love the card!!

Cazzy said...

That is a really neat idea, I will try that out. Love the end result.

Cazzy x

scrappylady said...

Thank you for this wonderful tutorial. Have to give it a try!

Sandra Strait said...

Beautiful card! Love the technique!

Glennis F said...

Love the grid lines - I must try this out!

Janis said...

Love this effect!!
<3 J

Unknown said...

very cute

cghundley said...

I like this card.
Very nice and lots
of details.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

love it

Lucy E. said...

This is really a cool technique to add texture to your card stock!

Mickie said...

I love my scorpal!

jusaweecatnap said...

I never thought to stamp on scoring--I love it. Really interesting texture, and easy!

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a neat idea! Will have to try this technique out! TFS!

NWFlamingo said...

I will try this! Looking good!

Benwah said...

Great use of the ScorPal. I love the way the stamp was used on the card. thanks for sharing

Diana Crick said...

Really effective Jennie, love it!
Hugs,
Dian

Lynn said...

Great technique ..nice card .

jcobb said...

Beautiful card! I really like the way you did the grid lines. Thanks for sharing!

Lyneen said...

Love this technique!!! I love anything PARIS... great card and awesome choice of stamps!

Cecilia Reyes said...

Great, great idea!

Loly Borda said...

This 'Faux Tile Technique' is new to me. TFS! Your card looks great.

Lynn said...

great background - great card

Carmen N said...

What a neat technique!

Ravengirl said...

The grid background looks really great!