Hi, everyone! Today I have a fun teacher gift for Back to School! I've created a little gift caddy that you can put treats and supplies in.
1. Using your Scor-Pal, score a 12x12 piece of cardstock at 4" and 8", then turn the paper and score at those increments again as shown below.
2. Turn paper upside down, then place a corner facing the 6" mark and score down as shown below. Score each corner in this way.
3. Fold at the horizontal and vertical score line, then turn over and fold at the diagonal score lines so that the caddy begins to take shape.
4. Punch holes in the corners.
5. Decorate and embellish then thread ribbon through each punched corner and tie into a bow.
I plan on filling mine with some yummy treats and a few teacher supplies like sharpie markers and post its.
Thanks so much for stopping by! :)