Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School Tutorials with Scor-Pal - Lisa Andrews

Well it is that time again, almost Back to School, and the Design Team here at Scor-Pal have a wonderful week planned for you with tutorials featuring projects based around school!
We will have ideas to go in your kids backpacks, gift ideas for teachers and much more!
We hope you will enjoy them and please pop by to our designers and leave them a little love, I'm sure they will love to know you visited :)

Hi everyone!

It's me, Lisa Andrews.  This week the Scor-Pal designers are showcasing Back to School projects.  Today, I made a quick and simple little school supply holder.



To start, cut a piece of card stock 7 1/2" x 9".  With the 9" side on the top fence, score at 1 1/2" and 
7 1/2".  Turn your paper so the 7 1/2" side is on the top fence, score at 3" and 4 1/2". 


 Adhere your box together with Scor-Tape.


The finished box measures 6" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/2".  Now it is time to decorate.  Fill with school supplies.  I found a cute little notebook that I covered with Bo Bunny paper and put our teacher's name on it.


Supplies:

Scor-Tape 1/4"
Bo Bunny designer paper
yellow, black, blue and red card stock
Cricut George Cartridge (for numbers and Ms. S)
Red ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit everyday for a new project.

Lisa




4 comments:

Judy Webb said...

I do not have anyone going back to school, but I love making and using boxes!! Thanks for an easy one.

Orietta VĂ©lez Dumani said...

We are starting the third quarter in my school, so I consider your project perfect any time!Thanks for the tutorial!

Diana Crick said...

Great project Lia, easy to follow instructions!

Unknown said...

Cute box