Sunday, September 15, 2019

Mid Month Tutorial hosted by Nancy




Hello crafters - Nancy here today to show you how I made this cute note pad folder for this months Scor-Pal more than one score challenge.  



I started with a piece of embossed cardstock measuring 10.5 x 8. Heavier weight cardstock is better for this project. On the short side I scored at 6.5 On the long side I scored at 4.5, 4,75, 9.25 and 9.5 Fold and burnish all score lines.



I cut the bottom to make the flaps and rounded all the corners with a corner rounder - see photo below.

I did not use any adhesive for the flaps because once you snap the folder closed everything stays put.


Once the folder was made I added some die cuts to the front. I thought this set from Sugar Pea
designs was perfect for the Back to School theme.


 


To hold the note folder together there are several options. In the past I have used Velcro or magnets but for this project I used a snap fastener system I found on Amazon. You need a special plier and a set of fasteners for this - they can be found on Amazon.




That is it for today! I hope you will be able to spend some time creating. Be sure to upload your "more than one score" project on the Scor-Pal blog here to be entered into a drawing for a $25 Scor-Pal gift card. You can find the scor-pal HERE and scor-tape HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Fantastic note holder, great tutorial thank you, hugs, Lori m