Monday, March 9, 2015

Winners for #12 - Hearts A Flutter!

Today we have the winners from our "Anything Goes" challenge!
The team loved all the entries and we are so pleased that you came out to play with us and we hope to see you back many times.
Our team chose the Top 3 and our First Place winner will receive a surprize Scor-Pal package!

So without further ado here are our Top 3!

#1 - #6 Mimi
#2 - #15 Soma
#3 - #3 Niki 1

So #6 Mimi you are our winner with your gorgeous Valentines Heart Easel card, please contact me at katetate@tx.rr.com and I will get your prize out to you!
You still have time to enter our Organization and More Than One Score and we can't wait to see what you produce!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

OH WOW - what a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning :) :) :) Thank you so very much to the DT for choosing my entry, you have totally made my day, buzzing all over lol. Katie - I have emailed you treasure xxxxxx

Bubleeing Colors said...

OMG ..........I'm in top 3…… I am absolutely over the moon………. thank you soooooooooooooo much!!!!
Congrats to all other winners.

niki1 said...

Thank you for being chosen as one of the top 3 ladies !
Congrats to Soma
and the winner Mimi !

Greetings from niki1