and here it is with another angle
To make this fun little box follow these simple steps: Cut a piece of cardstock 8 ½ inches x 8 ½ inches Score at 2 1/8, 4 ¼ and 6 ½
Flip and score the other side the same 2 1/8, 4 ¼ and 6 ½ Place your Scor-Envi on your Scor-Pal and score at the 9 mark on all 4 sides
To fold the basket do the following:
- Turn the cardstock so it looks like a Diamond
- Fold the 4 points into the middle so you are left with a square
- Flip the card stock over and fold the 4 points onto the middle again
- Fold the card stock in half and then fold in half again on the other side
- To make the basket simply place the folder card stock so that the top looks like a W and push in on the 4 corners.
- Glue the basket to a doily
- To make the handle I used a strip of paper 1 ½ x 10 ½ and punched the edge with a Martha Steward edge punch
Here's a list of the products I used for this project: Cheery Lynn Designs English Tea Party Martha Stewart Edge Punch Graphic 45 - Secret Garden Paper Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I hope you can come back and visit again soon! hope you can come back and visit again soon!