The winner of this hop has been chosen!
Please email us at ScorPalMedia@gmail.com
Hello Scor-pal fans!!! Today we have another great blog hop on the schedule!! This time we are hopping along with our friends at Clearsnap. With a Summer Fun theme, both design teams have come together to create some wonderful summer inspired projects with
the Scor-Pal and lots of Clearsnap products!
Visit each design team member's blog to see what inspiring projects
they have to share. Leave a comment on each blog and we will choose one winner
from all of the comments posted to receive a prize pack from Clearsnap and
another from Scor-Pal.
The winner of this hop will receive your choice of a Scor-pal or Scor-buddy. If you aren't familiar with the Scor-pal here are just a few of the things you should know!
- The slightly textured scoring surface is 12" x 12", with a raised fence at the top (with easy to read ruler markings) and on the left and right side. This aligns your paper for perfect scoring. No more crooked cards!
- Grooves are across the board at different intervals. A perfect combination of 1/4" and 1/8" grooves. Makes card making fun and easy.
- There are grooves at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8" for gate fold cards, at 4 1/4" for normal A2 cards, and at 3.666" and 7.333" for brochure folding (divides 11" paper into equal thirds) .
- When you place your card stock on the scoring surface, you are able to do multiple scores without moving the paper. Grid cards, accordion folds, boxes etc are scored in seconds.
- The score lines result in crisp, accurate folds! At the 0 to 1" mark and 11" to 12" mark there are 1/8" grooves. By proper paper placement this will allow you to score 1/8 " increments such as 1 7/8"
- The included scoring tool snaps into place at the top of the unit. It is always at hand. It has been specially designed to fit the grooves so the card stock can not be torn while scoring. Additional scoring tools can be ordered separately.
- Scor-Pal is the perfect tool for straight and diagonal line embossing on cards and scrapbook pages!
Below is the complete list of participants who will show you just what the Scor-pal can do! So, hop on through and check out the great projects and then come back here and tell us what you think. And when you are finished also stop by and visit the Scor-pal Fan Page where we always have lots of great giveaways and helpful information. We will announce the winner there on Friday!
Today's blog hop list:
- Clearsnap Blog http://clearsnap.
- YOU ARE HERE---> Scor-Pal Blog http://scor-pal.blogspot.
- Mary Dawn Quirindongo http://
- Diane Zechman http://papercookies.
- Sabrina Alery http://sabrinaalery.
- Gini Cagle http://ginicagle.
- Jean Okimoto http://davebrethauer.
- Lisa Andrews http://scrappingwithlisa.blogspot.com
- Daniela Dobson http://danieladobson.
- Katie Tate http://
- Charlotte Jenkins http://suepup.
- Stephanie Ackerman http://stephaniescraps.
- Tami Sanders http://tamisanders.
- Robyn Weatherspoon http://robynweatherspoon.blogspot.com
- Tami Mayberry http://tamimayberry.
- Jennifer Priest http://hydrangeahippo.