Welcome to the 32nd Monthly Challenge here at Scor-Pal!
We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "THEME and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks.
We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on November 30th and the new one starts on December 1st.
This months featured Design Team member is Katie so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
I have a created a very simple "floating Z Fold" card for you today that is as quick as it is effective, this took less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
It is a nice change from a regular fold and can be adapted to different sizes and is fun to decorate with the different panels on it.
Scoring Tool - Scor-Pal
Adhesive - Scor-Tape
Patterned Paper - October Afternoon
Accents - Adorn It
For card bases but two pieces of cardstock, one 12" by 5" and one 10" by 4". Score the 12" piece at 3" and 6" and the 10" piece at 5" and 7 1/2". Burnish the score lines as in the photo.
Add patterned paper to the bases as desired
Add Scor-Tape to the back of the top base as shown in the photo
Position the top base on the bottom base so the folds coordinate and lie flat when both folded
Remove cover from Scor-Tape and adhere
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. No backlinks will be accepted.
5. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
6. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!