We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "Fun in the Summer Sun and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on July 31st and the new one starts on August 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on August 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is Janice so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
Hi, everyone! Today I'm hosting our "More than one Score" monthly challenge over at the Scor-Pal blog! This month's theme is "Fun in the Summer Sun" and I sure had fun making my project! Check it out!
Isn't that so fun and refreshing?! In this summer heat, you can't beat the refreshing feel of yummy watermelon! I created a fun mini gift bag to house a card and gift certificate. You can think of it as an embellished alternative to you ordinary envelope! ;)
2. Turn paper vertically and score at 3/4".
4. With the opposite pattern showing, score in the middle of the one inch section created, then fold on those lines.
5. Add Scor-Tape to the front of the side flap.
6. Turn paper over and fold taped flap in, as shown below.
(I added another strip of Scor-Tape to the edge.)
7. Peel off Scor-Tape backing and adhere sides together as pictured below.
8) Open up the bag to give its shape.
9) Add Scor-Tape to one of the bottom flaps and adhere to close.
Voila! Now it is ready to embellish!
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to visit the Scor-Pal blog and play along!
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
9. Prizes will be awarded when the challenge has at least 10 entries
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!