Welcome to the 26th Monthly Challenge here at Scor-Pal!
First let me apologize for the lack of winners posted, I will announce the winners of the challenges from this year on the 5th (no top 3 I'm afraid) and then we will get back on track. We really appreciate all the entries
We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "May Flowers and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks.
We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on May 31st and the new one starts on June 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on June 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is me, Katie, and I really hope you like my project.
For mine I am showing a set I made a couple of years ago. I felt sure I'd shared it before but I scoured my blog and couldn't find it, but even after time this is still one of my very favorites and it is perfect for a Mother's day gift
I didn't photograph all the steps when I made it but it was made using the fabulous tutorial that Wendy Weixler shared at Split Coast Stampers, she also shares the template there so you can make one yourself.
Scoring Tool - Scor-Pal
Paper - Chloe by 3 Bugs in a Rug
Border Punch - Daisy by Martha Stewart
Ribbon - Michaels
Butterfly Punches - Martha Stewart
Border Die - My Favorite Things
Banner Die - My Favorite Things
Brads - Target
What is great about using a paper with both sides patterned is that when the paper is folded over the form the visual "lid" it shows the coordinating pattern.
It is hard to show how the box opens in a photo but the tutorial I linked to has a video so you can see it clearly.
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
9. Prizes will be awarded when the challenge has at least 10 entries
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!