We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "THEME and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on October 31st and the new one starts on November 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on November 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is Steph so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
It's time for a new challenge at Scor-Pal. This month's theme is treat containers. So upload your project with more than one fold on the Scor-Pal blog.
I've created several treat boxes. These little milk boxes hold all kinds of treats for Halloween.
Cut cardstock 8" x 11 1/2".
Score at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4", and 11".
Rotate and score at 2 3/4", 5 3/4" and 7 1/2".
Cut as shown below.
Score the second box and the last box on the diagonal.
Cut pattern paper panels 2 3/4" x 3".
Cut a 2nd layer of cardstock and a 3rd layer of pattern paper in varying sizes.
To assemble the boxes, add Scor-Tape along the smallest edge. Then add Scor-Tape to one bottom flap.
Use Scor-Tape along the top edge just before the diagonal scores. For added support, I added a few staples.
Thanks for stopping by.
Katie - Inky Angel
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
9. Prizes will be awarded when the challenge has at least 10 entries
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!