Saturday, April 5, 2014

Winner and Top Picks from Challenge #2

Today we have the winners from our first "More Than One Score" challenge, the "Christmas in March with Dies" challenge!
The team loved all the entries and we are so pleased that you came out to play with us and we hope to see you back many times.
Our team chose the Top 3 and our First Place winner will receive a surprize Scor-Pal package!

So without further ado here are our Top 3!

#1 - Prize winner! - #8 - Sandy
#2 - #6 - Panda
#3 - #4 Gail

Sandy please email me at katetate@tx.rr.com with your address and I will get your prize on it's way to you.
Be sure to check out our Monochromatic challenge going on now, you may be the winner next time!

Katie

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Sandy. Thanks for picking me as one of the top three. Hugs

Sandra H said...

Many congrats to you all x

Unknown said...

My congrats to the winners))))
Thanks for picking me as one of the top)))))))

Sandy #1781 said...

Hot Digity Dog! What a treat to be the winner. Thank You Katie and Scor Pal. I'm sending an email now. Sandy