Today we have the second of our Quick and Easy segments, this time with the wonderful Diane Zechman!
Are you working on your Christmas cards? Need some simple ideas that come together in a snap? Well, this week the Scor-Pal team is sharing ideas for Quick & Easy Holiday Cards! Today I have a scored and framed background on my card. It really is quick and simple with a few diecuts and scoring with the Scor-Pal!
Here's my card.
1. Start with a 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 piece of white cardstock, scored and folded in half to make a 4 1/4" square base.
2. Add a layer of 4" x 4" patterned paper.
3. Diecut a decorative circle from white cardstock.
4. Align a 3" circle die inside the decorative circle diecut and cut it again, creating a frame. Set it aside.
5. Diecut a 3 1/4" circle from white cardstock.
6. Score lines every 1/2" on the 3 1/4" circle. Turn it 90 degrees and repeat.
7. Adhere the pieces to the cardfront, with the scored circle layered behind the frame.
8. Stamp and diecut the tree and the sentiment flag. Pop them up with foam tape.
You're done! Once I designed my card, I assembled a few rather quickly.
stamps- SU! Scentsational Season and Petite Pairs; paper- white, MME Colorful Christmas; ink- SU! Gumball Green and Soft Suede; accessories- Scor-Pal, Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles and Circle Nestabilities, SU! Holiday Collection Framelits and Bitty Banners, foam tape.