Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day 2013 with Scor-Pal!

Happy Saturday Scor-Pal friends and a very Happy World Card Making Day!
It is the 8th year that this day has been celebrated and hopefully you will have time to do a little creating today!
If you didn't already know one of the best tools for card makers is the Scor-Buddy the "baby brother" of the original Scor-Pal and a real must have for any card maker.
Today we have a few cards to share with you from our wonderful Scor-Pal team that hopefully with encourage you to make time for creating today!

Click on the names to see what wonderful things our team has for you today.

Stephanie
Abby
Lisa
Katie

Please go and see them and leave them a little love and then get out your Scor-Buddy or Scor-Pal
If you get something made then we'd love to see it, leave a link in the comments on this post and we'll drop by to leave you some love too!

Katie

7 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

Where would I be without my "scor-friend". This is a card made for our bloghop celebrating WCMD with a country theme.
http://ursulauphof.blogspot.com/2013/10/digistamps4joy-bloghop-to-celebrate-wcmd.html
Have a wonderful day and thanks for all the inspiration. Hugs, Ursula

weze said...

enjoyed seeing the unique things made by your team. Have a scor-pal but thinking a buddy is needed LOL!

Unknown said...

Love the cards by the design team! My Scor-Pal and especially my Scor-buddy are always beside me. Here is a card I made for WCMD for Operatiohttp://jeaniebegood.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/happy-world-card-making-day/n write home: I used my Scor-buddy to score the center of the sunflower.

Janeen said...

it was a very fun little blog hop. i like when there aren't so many to go through. i can spend more time seeing what and how things were made. Thank you and i do love my little scor-buddy

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Some great inspiration by the DT on the blog hop . Love my scor-pal but thinking a scor-buddy would be nice to have .

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Just wanted to share a cascade card that I made today for WCMD using my Scor-Pal .http://craftsbeyond.blogspot.ca/2013/10/world-cardmaking-day.html

Benwah said...

When I try to post a comment on Lisa blog the comment area does not open . It says she only has 4 comment at this time.