We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "Summer Fun and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on July 31st and the new one starts on August 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on August 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is Katie K so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
Katie - Inky Angel
Happy July 1st Everyone!!!
It is my turn to host the Scor-Pal monthly More-Than-One-Score Challenge.
I have chosen "Summer Fun" as the challenge theme for July.
I made an ice cream stand card for my DT project
with an easy tutorial for you in this post.
For this card, you will need:
- Craft knife
- Paper cutter
- 5" x 10" card stock for card base
- 4 7/8" x 4 7/8" designer paper for card front
- 3" x 4 1/2" designer paper for table cloth
- Coloring medium
- Stamp image~ I used digi stamp Sweet Treat Wryn from Tiddly Ink
- Embellisments~ die cuts, lace, twine, pearls, dew drops and paper flowers
I hope this tutorial has inspired you to create a summer-theme project
with more than one score and we would love you to share your
creation with us at Scor-Pal Challenge.
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!