We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "THEME and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on May 31st and the new one starts on June 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on June 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is Toni so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge. This month's theme is Mother's Day. We hope you create something for your mother or a special mother that you know. Last month, I made a pop-up card and this month I have a different variation. Today's card features a pop-up on the inside. I promise that it is fun and easy. Let's get started!
Scor-Mat into the Scor-Pal and place your card insert with the folded side against the fence. Cut slits 5/8" down at 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2" and 4".
Scor-Tape to the front side of the pop-up tabs. The pop-ups are now ready for mounting.
Scor-Tape and adhere letters. In order to obscure the negative space created by the pop-up tabs, adhere the insert to a separate card base. To create a border, close insert and trim 1/16" from the sides and bottom of the insert. Do not trim the fold.
This concludes my tutorial for the May 2015 More Than One Score Mother's Day challenge.
Details - Stamps: Messages For Mom (SU), Flutter By (Lawn Fawn); Paper: Melon Mambo (SU), Black Licorice (MFT), Snow Storm Smooth (MFP); Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Mat, Scor-Tape, craft knife, paper snips, ruler, Recollection rhinestones, Copic Markers
Katie - Inky Angel
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!